- 28 oz. (mesh bag) new potatoes or finagling potatoes or other small potatoes
- 1 Tbl (plus 1 tsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary or 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (*optional)
Cut potatoes in half (and microwave on “potatoes” setting to soften and reduce roasting time). Put potatoes in a baking dish and add olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. You can adjust the amount of oil. It should coat, but not drown the potatoes. Place in oven and bake a 430 degrees for about 20 minutes. Stir about half way through to prevent sticking.
* You can also add in sweet potatoes, just make sure you cut them up to a similar size so they all bake in the same amount of time. This gives a fabulous nutritional and flavorful punch!