FAN4Kids is Seeking Dynamic Instructors to Join Our Team for the 2016-17 School Year!
Interested in a job where you can make a difference by teaching life-long healthy habits to elementary school children?
FAN4Kids, a non-profit organization, is seeking fitness and/or nutrition professionals to teach its fitness and nutrition curriculum in Bronx and Brooklyn public schools for the 2016-17 school year. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- * implementing the FAN4Kids curriculum: planning and teaching fitness and nutrition lessons to public school students in grades ranging from pre-k-4;
- * structuring and supervising recess;
- * planning and conducting parent workshops;
- * leading family fitness events;
- * periodically collecting and summarizing data;
- * acting as a liaison between school staff and FAN4Kids;
- * managing relationships with principals, teachers and aides
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; experience teaching children and a passion for fitness and/or nutrition, and must be able to work independently.
Classes and associated activities take place Monday-Friday during school hours (approximately 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) and occasionally before or after school.
PLEASE send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com